Commemorating retailing excellence in the Middle East
Images RetailME is proud to announce the Images RetailME Awards 2016, the annual industry honours that recognise the top performing retailers and retail practices every year and reward excellence across retail categories. The Images RetailME Awards ceremony is positioned as the most prestigious event of its kind in the Middle East retail calendar and is geared to set benchmarks in this vibrant retail destination.
The event is presented by Images RetailME magazine, the only publication dedicated to the B2B retail sector in the region. The monthly publication offers an unparalleled insight through its network of correspondents, industry analysts and specialists. Join us now and leave your mark of success in the retail world!
The awards this year will include the following two broad categories:
- Self Nomination Based Awards
- Jury Awards
The 2016 entries for awards are now open.
For Jury Awards – shortlisted retailers will be requested to submit performance details ONLY and NO fee. Since these awards will be based purely on industry research, feedback and jury verdict, details are required only for citations.
- Select the category where your retail company or brand attained some creditworthy performance numbers and/or raised the bar with outstanding innovation and pioneering initiatives during the period August 1, 2015 to July 31, 2016.
- The submission entry document should be provided in both printed and digitised versions. A clear specification of the category and name of the retailer should be provided on the cover page.
- One copy of the Entry Form duly signed and stamped by a senior management member of the retail organisation should accompany the submission entry document.
- Visual evidence [photographs etc.] can be included with the submission entry document.
- Please highlight confidential and sensitive information as ‘not for publication’.
- Retailers may nominate themselves for more than one relevant category, but the submission entry documents should be adapted to the categories applied for.
- All submissions should be delivered in a sealed envelope to the Images Multimedia office, latest by 5pm on August 25, 2016.
Period of assessment
All entries must focus on examples and initiatives executed during the period August 1, 2015 to July 31, 2016.
A panel of regional and international industry experts with a proven record of their acumen, knowledge and experience, shortlists the nominees as well as selects the winners, following a stringent evaluation process.